Hello, folks! Well, it's Wednesday, and now that school has started it's officially the busiest day of my week (and will be until December). I'm still getting used to keeping this thing up-to-date, so I'm going to try to push myself to post even when I'm so busy that the last thing I want to do is think about anything that isn't work or school related. So here's my attempt at being consistent and creating a good writing/blogging habit, even when I have no idea what to talk about! Behold, a list of 20 random thoughts I had today - because I love lists, and why not.
1. I'm both slightly proud that I drew up the above image in 20 seconds, and embarrassed because I drew it at work, during my lunch break, and it looks like a nine-year-old did it.
2. I need more sleep.
3. Why do people like horror movies? I don't understand.
4. Do people who like watching horror movies like having nightmares too?
5. Damn, I smell goood.
6. I'm going to lose my mind this semester. What was I thinking?
7. I can't wait to graduate, but at the same time...
8. I love college. I'm going to miss it :(
9. WHY DID MY TEACHER JUST MENTION THE M WORD AND "CALCULATOR" AND "STANDARD DEVIATION"?!! I just broke a sweat. Yup I'm definitely going to lose my mind this semester
10. I'm craving Kraft mac n' cheese so bad right now.
11. I need a vacation.
12. I wish I had a pig. A micropig. Named Babe. Or Wilbur.
13. My ADD is through the roof right now but I can multitask like a boss.
14. I wish I was in Tuscany sipping wine and listening to Clair de Lune right now.
15. I really do love the name Claire. It's beautiful.
16. Dr. Weinberg (my Family Therapy teacher) might quite possibly be my new favorite teacher.
17. Need to go see The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time.
18. How is my dog so effing cute?! She is literally the cutest, sweetest dog in the entire planet and she's mine.
19. Movies I can't wait to watch: Disney classics coming out on Netflix in September and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them coming out in November, three days before my birthday!
20. Now that I got this super adorable planner, I actually have to use it effectively and become more organized, right?!
So there you have it! That was nice and easy. It's nice to write a smaller, spontaneous post when life's hectic and take a break from the more elaborate ones. I had fun with this list (I already love lists and make them compulsively, ha), so maybe this'll become a Wednesday tradition (or just my I-don't-know-I'll-just-make-a-list go-to/backup). It'll be nice to change things up every once in a while. ;)
Till next time!
VIEW RECENT POSTS